Steps 4 Mums Post Natal Depression Webinar
Steps to Wellbeing can accept referrals from Health Visitors/School Nurses, as well as clients being able to self-refer via the website or by telephone.
Steps 2 Wellbeing -
This webinar targets those parents with mild to moderate post-natal depression. If clients are more suitable for a CBT online group, then please consider the Mums Matter group instead, as Mums Matter offer longer sessions, more of them and they are run as an online group, rather than a webinar.
Who is the Webinar for:
- Parents with a baby aged 2 years or under – dads can attend, however they may now be more suited to the ParentTalk group for Dad’s.
- Experiencing postnatal depression, with or without a prenatal history of depression
- Primary diagnosis of depression rather than an anxiety disorder. Although some anxiety may be co-morbid, please ensure this is not the main problem
- Low risk, able to keep themselves safe during the webinar course and able to ask for help if mood deteriorates
- Has not been identified as having PTSD after a traumatic birth
- No significant substance misuse, history of head injury, cognitive impairment or psychosis
- Access to the internet and able to attend the webinar session weekly
- The Webinar is currently being run as a step 2 approach
Steps 4 Mums poster (.pdf, 635KB)
Mums Matter 2021 Poster (.pdf, 422KB)